With more than 60,000 healthcare workers using our intranets, intranet news, and intranet services, we’ve learned a few best practices to pass on.
Why ElevatePoint intranet platforms?
Simple. Scalable. Flexible. Our mobile intranet with AI empowers teams to focus on mission-critical items, and makes your workforce happier, more engaged and more productive.
Video duration: 1:09 minutes
What’s included in our intranet platform
Feature-rich. Easy. Flexible. Modern.
Our intranet powers communications while giving IT control. It’s mobile-friendly, going where employees go.
Available in the cloud and on-premises: SharePoint Online and Office 365, SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016. It even includes SharePoint modern.
Use your color palette, logo, and more to reinforce your brand and culture. We make mobile-friendly, beautiful pages. We even have multiple options, including:
- Multiple themes, easy to select
- Multiple homepage layouts
- Multiple internal page layouts
- Social networking can be embedded on every page
- Customize more as necessary
Go beyond with an intranet driven by AI. Send communications to more than one channel. Let people get information anywhere they are, physically and digitally.
- Get a chatbot to assist you on your mobile intranet, answering routine questions such as about benefits
- Use a chatbot to assist you in Microsoft Teams, answering questions on your intranet
- Integrate your intranet with Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Team Sites
We include news, but we think beyond news, just like you. Our intranet platform powers your communications strategy.
- Target messages and alerts to specific audiences across your intranet
- Plan communications using an editorial calendar
- Manage tasks
- Handle workflows to approve content from other authors easier
- Send alerts for urgent messages
- Create content and news articles quickly with drag-and-drop content blocks
- Measure communications effectiveness
- Prove ROI for your team
Creating and maintaining pages is simple. No HTML. If you know how to drag and drop, you’re set.
- Choose from 200+ designs and layout options or create your own
- Easily create or edit a page
- Quickly implement key areas of your intranet with templates, including benefits, brand, calendars, people, culture, and strategy
- Use a library of webparts, tools, and management centers
- Options to have pre-populated content for major sections of your intranet
Good ideas come from everywhere and everyone in your organization. Now you have an outlet to capture those ideas and vote on them.
It’s an online suggestion box on steroids. Enables employees to
- Submit ideas
- Vote on them to determine popularity
- Moderate as necessary
A smart intranet that knows your organization as well as you do. It’s all about relevant information.
- Bring your brand and culture to life
- Tailor menus, resources, and news based on workers’ roles, teams, projects, locations, and job responsibilities
- Enable employees to add news, tools, links, and resources
Instead of adding yet another system, embed social across your intranet. Our intranet platform leverages SharePoint and Office 365 and adds from there. In fact, social can be embedded on every page.
- Give kudos and recognize employees
- Share and work together, real-time, managing documents and content
- Empower two-way conversations on every page
- Enable employees to share, like, and rate content
Let employees find who and what they need quickly and easily. Great UX that’s simple and scannable.
- Find the right people and information fast and easily
- Tailor navigation to each individual
- Organize information based on proven usability results
- Use a targeted search bar for high-traffic pages, giving more meaningful search results
- Go mobile with completely responsive search result pages
- Add search refiners for more complex searches, such as many versions
- Choose from four navigation options and customize as you need
Use our dashboards and detailed charts to analyze adoption and engagement. Prove ROI.
- Measure page views, unique visits, time on page and bounce rate
- See who’s engaging with your content, including reading comments
- Get insight into popular authors, pages, and content to rank communication and author effectiveness
- Easily combine ElevatePoint metrics with third-party tools, such as Google Analytics and Azure insights
Enable productivity for your workforce.
- Enable employees to use just about any device to work anytime, anywhere.
- Use just about any device: laptops, desktops, tablets, and smartphones
- Use just about any operating system: Apple, Google, Microsoft, or Android
ElevatePoint gets your intranet up and running faster.
- Calendars with RSVP
- Event sites
- Recognition areas to honor employees
- Pre-built sections, such as benefits, waiting for your specific content
Our intranet pricing is transparent and based on users. Discover which one is right for you.
1 – 500 users
$800 / month
starting $4,000 one-time fee
501 – 1,000 users
$1,800 / month
starting $6,000 one-time fee
$2,500 / month
starting $8,000 one-time free
One-time fee, depends on environment
- Installation and configuration
- Do-it-yourself planning worksheets
- Intranet with basic branding (logos and colors only) in SharePoint environment
- Basic menus based on worksheets
Our customers rave about our intranets
“ElevatePoint has fundamentally changed the way we think about and manage internal communications.”
Caleagh Larson, Michael Best
What’s the difference between SharePoint and our intranet
SharePoint is the engine that supports our intranet. So, our intranet does everything that SharePoint does … and then some.
Intranet ideas and best practices
Based on our nearly 10 years of experience and more than 60,000 healthcare workers support — ElevatePoint thinks your health system or hospital needs an intranet with a nurse’s portal. Here’s why and what to include.